Wednesday 30 August 2017

Day 411

I've had the best day.

Up early for a morning appointment to have my electricity meter changed. My god I wished
a) I was 10 years younger
b) I was 10 stone lighter
c) I hadn't worn a top with last nights dinner down it

The electrician that turned up was gorgeous. I'm totally off men, not interested in the slightest..or so I thought. Holy crap my eyes were totally popping out of my head and other body parts were feeling things they haven't felt in a LONG time. It was nice to feel like the old me for a short time, albeit fatter and greyer.

As the electricity was off I read a book and spent the whole day doing it. Apart from a 2 hour return to bed at lunchtime as I was cold..and tired. I never sleep during the day but it was lovely and so what..I make the rules.

I'm still feeling really tired and don't want to go back to work tomorrow. At least I can check the calendar and book more time off.

Oh and I came across a message that hadn't deleted from my phone. I had saved it, I guess as future ammunition. It was sent 8 days after he admitted his  affair and 5 days before he left saying he didn't love me. It's now deleted forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment