Monday 21 August 2017

Day 402

Back to work today. I really didn't want to go. The drive was 26 miles and took 50 minutes with no school traffic. The journey home took considerably longer as there was an accident and i got stuck.

I started to panic a little. I was so desperate to get home to the dogs to check they were ok. They were. The old boy was barking and the husky was super excited to see me. I think they're both still confused where they are.  Old boy Alfie is worrying me. He really seems to have aged in the last few days. We went for a short walk down to the creek this evening and I had to carry him part of the way home. It's heartbreaking. It feels like the beginning of the end. It's what happened with poor Ronnie. I'm desperately afraid to have to make a decision again. My poor little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment