Thursday 17 August 2017

Day 398

Climbing into bed last night was amazing, I was so exhausted. Unfortunately the dog had other ideas and was crying. I got out of bed 3 times before I gave in and took him upstairs with me. Thankfully there weren't any accidents but I hope he doesn't think this is going to be a regular thing.

My parents came over again today to help out. It was stressful. A dog water bowl was kicked flying across the kitchen, a garden storage box got broken due to over eagerness, the washing machine leaked, we spent over an hour trying to find a tv aerial in the house, and there was another spider in my bedroom.

They brought a lovely lunch and a beautiful orchid plant for me but I was so glad when they left. I guess I'm so used to being by myself that it was just too much.

I bleached all the kitchen cupboards and surfaces and unpacked some boxes of plates and cups. Its starting to feel a bit more real now. I wish I didn't have to go back to work on Monday..its too soon.

I'm so tired and have so much to do. And I haven't done a trial run leaving the dogs alone yet.

I also haven't deleted Gavins phone number and message history yet. I don't know why, I had planned to do it my first day here. I want it to feel significant rather than just remembering and deleting it.  I will do it though for certain. Sods law I needed him today while having trouble with the TV and internet. Never a telecoms engineer around when you need one

No comments:

Post a Comment