Friday 4 August 2017

Day 385

Another stressful upsetting day. People are so fucking mean.

I asked the estate agents to contact the lady I'm buying the house from to ask if I could pop round to measure the garden to organise fencing to make it dog proof. I didn't have to go on the house or disturb your, simply measure how much wood I need. The hag said no.

I don't know what's wrong with people. Why wouldn't you let somebody do that? On moving day if she's not ready to leave by the time I take possession of the keys she'll be forcuvle removed and I'll ave a big Fucking smile on my face while I do it. Bitch.

In other news, Gavin text me this morning. I accidentally dialled his number while deleting it the other day. I thought I'd got away with it as it was only a split second.

No comments:

Post a Comment