Thursday 24 August 2017

Day 405

One more day of work then I have 5 days off. I can't wait.

A year ago I hated the weekends, I didn't want to take any time off work or be alone. How things have changed!

I have lots of plans that I'm going to paint this, that and the other but the reality is that I'll probably spend the whole time watching TV. Who cares! It's my house. It's up to me what I do. That is such a good feeling.

Alfie dog is driving me mad. He is scratching alot. I've given him a flea treatment and checked him over and he is clean but it is constant. It's making my skin crawl and even as I type this my back and legs are itching like crazy. I wonder if it's the manky carpet that's making him itch? There was no carpet in the last house so maybe? Whatever it is, I cannot stand it. Coupled with the constant licking and chewing noises from him it's not great for my sanity.

I still haven't deleted Gavin from my phone. I'm not sure why. It's not that I've decided not to, I just haven't had the satisfying urge to do it yet.

I'm seeing white vans and stupid Jaguar cars like his everywhere. I hope to god I don't ever see him. He's such a coward I'm sure he's making certain not to get sent on any jobs in this area, even though he doesn't know where I live. If I ever see his car with its private number plate I will most definitely not be able to resist the urge to key that fucker. He would be devastated. Just thinking about it has me smiling.

And itching. God I'm so itchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment