Tuesday 1 August 2017

Day 382

More frustration with solicitors and house buying/selling. I'm nearly there. Have now got 50% to agree to a date, just need the other half to agree and we'll be on for 15 August.

It's only 2 weeks away and I'm a world away from being ready, packing wise. Mentally,  not sure if I'm ready or just impatient with the delays. Either way, it's happening. Soon.

As soon as I get confirmation that sale contracts have exchanged then I will delete one of his phone numbers and all messages from it. His works mobile probably. His personal phone and whatsapp messages will be deleted on moving day. Probably that night when I'm in my new home, alone and probably scared. It sill be almost ritualistic but I can't wait to get it over with.

But before that I have to pack.

I'll just watch one more episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment