Sunday 6 August 2017

Day 387 My Birthday

Waking up alone on your birthday isn't really that attractive a proposition. But I felt ok. I had 2 whole cards to open and a small gift from a colleague.

I went for a nice walk with the dogs after seeing my horses then rushed home to tackle the shed. It was awful. Its quite big, a summer house really. Greenery had grown through the roof were Mr Lazy did a poor job fixing it and it was like a spider infested jungle inside. I'm terrified of spiders. But I did it! I emptied it all, cut all the greenery and bagged up loads of scary rubbish. I'm really proud of myself as I really am terrified of spiders. The neighbours for sure heard me squealing fuck a few times.

This afternoon I went to meet my parents for lunch via the rubbish dump and a drop off of blankets and dog beds to the local animal rescue centre. I was so productive, all before 2pm.

Lunch was nice. I felt a little embarassed that they likely felt sorry for me but that soon left as the food arrived. I spent the rest of the day at home watching films. I did have a brief moment of sadness that Gavin didn't contact me to say Happy Birthday but then I remembered he's a tosser and I don't want to hear from him. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment