Friday 11 August 2017

Day 392

This morning I woke up at 5.30 from a horrible dream. Gavin had just told me he didn't want to go ahead with buying the house and was leaving me. Just what I needed. Why is the mind so cruel sometimes?
 
Alfie dog was a pain in the arse. I ended up dozing/over thinking on the sofa until it was time to get ready for work.

Work dragged but finally ended. I was in a mad rush to do the 20 mile drive home as I had to get back out to meet a potential dog sitter. I got stuck behind a tractor for most of the journey. By the time I set off to meet the dogsitter I was stressed to the max and thought I might have a heart attack. Thankfully not. The dogs behaved, all was good and I feel so relieved to have found someone nice to take them for a
couple of days while I move.

So it's my last Friday in the house. I've ordered a takeaway and put my feet up. Tomorrow I'll tackle the house. I want to text something rude to Gavin. How dare he not contact me to see if the sale has gone through. Bastard.

1 comment:

  1. Fuck Gavin. Not literally obviously, but you know what I mean. �� xx

    ReplyDelete