Friday 25 August 2017

Day 406

Thank god its the weekend. And its a long one for me, 5 days off work. I have lots of work planned but am unlikely to do any.

I'm so very tired. I feel like the past year has now finally come to an end and I'm wiped out. I need sleep.

Today at work I made an appointment for next month and realised its on Gavins birthday. For a moment I thought that I would maybe text him on his birthday. A split second later I realised I had to delete his number as soon as I got home from work. So it's done. He's gone. I can't be tempted to message him in moments of weakness or drunkenness. I haven't deleted the message trails yet as I can't be bothered to search for them in my phone this evening, but I definitely will be doing. He does not deserve for me to even consider contacting him let alone actually doing it.

I'm still itchy as hell. I bought some antihistamines but theyre not working yet and I'm hoping they just need to get into my system.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment