Wednesday 31 May 2017

Day 323

Bit of a mad rush this morning to try and secure the house I viewed yesterday, but I wasn't successful. I'm not too disappointed as although it was gorgeous I do still like my original house very much.

So my mortgage application has gone in and hopefully I get the green light in a couple of days.

This evening I've bought a new car for the sum of £300. I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt and not judge a car by its value. Hopefully I won't regret it and it'll be a nice cheap stop gap to get me out if a situation until I can come up with a better plan. Of course being single billy no mates I've had to leave the car where it is and will organise a taxi to take me collect in a couple of days.

I hope I can put this drama behind me now and try and look forwards to moving. Although I have a couple of horrible obstacles

1) Contacting Gavin so he can collect his stuff

2) Packing. I have an unbelievable amount of stuff and I'm lazy.

It's got to be done though. But not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment