Monday 1 May 2017

Day 293

I'm a failure. The few things I wanted to achieve in 2017 and I've already failed after 4 months.

This weekend I have had to tell my friend I can't go to her wedding in London. I've also had to tell my old school friend that I can't go with her to the Bros concert I bought a ticket for last year.

I can't afford one trip to London let alone two. I don't know what I'd do with the dogs while I was away. I'm really disappointed. I'm also really ashamed to admit I'm slightly relieved as I was nervous about going to either alone. It's so hard to be me after so long being us.

As I said...failure.

I have the day off work tomorrow. I'm hoping to hear from the estate agents. Powers that be...give me a break, please!

1 comment:

  1. I failed after 2 months so my yearly goals are shot as well. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete