Sunday 21 May 2017

Day 313

Second visit to the house I loved from yesterday.

Still like it but much less exciting today as I actually had a proper look and noticed a few things. 

Only minor really. Dodgy artexed ceilings that need plastering, bathroom tiles are pretty bad. That kind of thing. Main issue is making the garden dog proof, especially as the neighbour has loads of rabbit hutches in their garden.

My mum talked constantly. To me. At me. Telling me what I could do with this and that. As if hadn't realised where my furniture could go! Poor mum. I also told her perfume was horribe. Which it was, but I hadn't meant it that way.  My sensitive smell was on overdrive and I can't deal with perfume at the best of times.

So an offer goes in tomorrow. Not sure how I feel. Guess I'll know when it gets turned down. I have an appointment to view another tomorrow night just in case.

Pressure!

And I have to send some paperwork to the solicitors for my house sale. I think bloody Gavin needs to sign it. Fuuuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment