Monday 15 May 2017

Day 307

Its just been a totally shit crap bollocks of a day.

I had 10 minutes for lunch as I was leaving early to get home to tidy for a viewing.

I had a call from some complete arsehole at work that I ended up putting the phone down on. A "do you know who I am and where I'm calling from" conversation. A bully who went too far " is there something wrong with your hearing?"

Here endeth the conversation.

Unfortunately he was ringing for the MD and could be a potentially important call but fuck that.

So I Ieft work early, rushed like a twat to get out of the house. Got soaked at the horses and get home to a house that looks untouched. I'm 99% sure that nobody has been here. I am not impressed.

The viewings at the weekend have led to nothing. I'm well and truly sick of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment