Friday 12 May 2017

Day 304

TFIF,  not that the weekends are really that much different from the weekdays. Just no work. Still stressful. Still early mornings. But still TF.

Last nights 4 viewers all turned up. 2 didnt like, 2 did. 1 of them is coming back tomorrow for a second viewing and I have another 2 people viewing for the first time. I've learnt my lesson not to get my hopes up, so I'm not.

Estate agents are such hard work. I can  only communicate via email during work hours as I dont want to stand in the street to make phone calls. Do estate agents ever reply to emails?  Do they hell. I've tried to book to look at houses at the weekend and I've not had a reply out of any of them. It's so frustrating. They deserve their bad reputation. There's 2 houses on with my old agent that I want to see. I think they've ignored my emails as they think I'm am arsehole. Bit awkward but surely it's their business!

Tonight shall be spent trying not to make a mess in the house so I don't have to spend too long tidying in the morning. Boring

No comments:

Post a Comment