Sunday 28 May 2017

Day 320

Out for lunch with the family again today. Lovely food, cuddles with my niece. But I was sure glad to get home. Out 2 days in a row is a big deal for me, I'm worn out.

And venturing up the motorway on a couple of journeys has proved too much for my poor car. Its lost all power and I don't feel safe driving it. This is a disaster. I don't have the money to repair or replace it and I am totally screwed without a car. I am worried and don't know what to do. I have just got a credit card for emergencies but was not planning on putting anything on it before I move house. Not sure a few thousand on a credit card is going to help my mortgage application.

Will someone please just come and steal it. Or smash in to me tomorrow, when I don't have the dogs in the car. A right off would be perfect and an injury claim even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment