Monday 22 May 2017

Day 314

My offer was rejected so I upped it. Which was rejected.

I wasnt sure after the second viewing that I loved the house as much as I initially thought but this morning I was heartbroken at the thought of not getting it. So I offered the asking price and I got it. Now I've just got to find the money. Oh shit!

I'm not excited, it doesn't feel real. Plus I am worn out. I viewed another house this evening which was alot less money. I liked it but I didn't love it. I didn't get home until gone 9pm after seeing to the dogs and horses.

Oh and this morning I spoke to Gavin. Says alot if I forgot and it's not a big deal. He needs to sign some legal papers. I rang both of his mobiles but they went to voicemail. So I sent a text to each and a whatsapp telling him I had accepted an offer and need to meet him to sign papers. I was convinced he would mess me around but he rang me back pretty quickly. He's still cagey about his living arrangements but honestly I give zero fucks where lives. He just needs to put his address down and sign. He was a little evasive but he agreed to meet me somewhere tomorrow night but he would let me know when and where. He's text tonight to say he's passing the house tomorrow so I've left the stuff out for him with stickers all over where he needs to fill in. I do not want a repeat of the last legal document fiasco because he's too stupid to figure out how to sign a form.

Anyway, I felt nothing. Mild irriration at having to speak to him. Mistrust of his assurance he will turn up and sign. Other than that, nothing.

I am proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment