Tuesday 9 May 2017

Day 301

Good news. The girl that came off her horse isn't dead. But she's on a ventilator with serious head injuries. She is alive but her life could be drastically changed. I hope not.

But back to me...

I still have a sore throat and cough today. It's been quite painful and I hope it goes away soon. I'm feeling quite worn out, just for a change!

My boss called me up for a chat today to let me know he hasn't forgotten about my pay rise. That he agrees with me and that I am valuable. He is doing some research and is due to go in holiday next week so on his return will speak to the other director and get back to me. I suspect he's talking to a busines consultant that we have in from time to time. She was in the office a few months ago and funnily enough I was hoping to get her advice on asking for a raise but never got the chance. I hope they do right by me.

My house went on the market with the new agents today and I already have 4 viewings booked. 2 on Thursday night, 1 on Saturday and 1 on Monday night. I'm sure the price drop has alot to do with it but its still good news.

The dogs constant whining has finished me off for the day so I'm going to bed with my kindle. I don't care if its still daylight.

No comments:

Post a Comment