Thursday 18 May 2017

Day 310

Guess who's gone and sold their house then?

Yes...ME!!!

Well, I've had an asking price offer and I've accepted. It was the second couple that viewed last night. I had an email from the agents at 8.30 this morning saying they wanted to come again at 6pm tonight. While I tried to put them off as it would mean another early finish from work and a pain the bum, she emailed again and they'd called her to say they love it and want it. Result!

Only problem is that I now have nowhere to go. I'm trying to look online but don't know where any of the areas are... are they nice/shit/safe? I'm going to try not to get too stressed about it and trust that the perfect place will come on the market this week!

I haven't told Gavin. I'm not going to until there is something he needs to sign. No doubt he'll feel strange and probably guilty and I don't want him contacting me again to make himself feel better. He can fuck right off!

So maybe today is the beginning of the end. I hope so.

Yay... the house is sold.

And here are some ponies and the cutest friendliest little foal I met on the moor tonight. Just because!

No comments:

Post a Comment