Saturday 13 May 2017

Day 305

I viewed a house this morning. I quite liked it but so much money for not much house. Good location, 5 minutes from where I am now so I would feel happy about that, but it's a no go.

I had 2 new viewings on mine plus a second viewing today. I think they went well. Just have to wait and hear. The estate agent just dropped into the convo that some people that saw it on Thursday made an offer. She declined on my behalf as it was under the asking price, which was my concern when reducing the price again. Hopefully they'll increase. Again, a waiting game. But great news for the first week with the new agents.

Tonight the Eurovision song contest is on. What a load of shit. Nevertheless I'm watching it. My sister's close friend is part of the UK team and I like seeing her on TV every year. If you're watching shes the crazy blonde! Last year we channel hopped and saw bits of it and I can clearly remember us saying we would definitely watch it next year as it's so funny. If only I knew... The thing that gets me is that he did know. What was the point in discussing the future? I hope he's watching it tonight. Alone and miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment