Tuesday 31 January 2017

Day 201

Crap crap crap day.

It all went downhill from the moment I got up at 5.10am when my lovely dog pissed on my bed. When I'm in such a rush with so much to do before work, this is not the shit I need to start my day with.

My house went for sale online last night. I came across it by chance, crap agents hadnt even told me. Today I got a call that 2 people wanted to view. Fantastic. Tomorrow. Not so great idiots I'm at work 20 miles from home, 2 dogs are in the house plus you don't have a key! Hence my request that all viewings be carried out at weekends. I snapped at the woman and was a little rude but she was able to rearrange one of the viewings for Saturday and the other people are going away on holiday so theyre not serious anyway!

Then this evening thick fog, pissing down with rain and 4 horses to sort out. Ive been on the go since 5am and just sat down at 8.45pm. I'm knackered. So toast for dinner while I wait for my bedding to dry so I can go and remake my bed with the clean duvet that had an emergency visit to the launderette today. I hate making the bed last thing at night.

Oh and the paperwork hasn't arrived from the solicitor yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment