Friday 13 January 2017

Day 183

I text him this morning to ask if he would give me honest answers to some questions I have. He said OK..... I've sent him an email this evening and whilst not predicting a happy ending here,  I need to know.

Hi

So, I have lots of questions I would really like to have the answers to but instead will just ask you a few.  Please be honest with me, you have nothing to lose.

-Who is Kira that witnessed your signature?
-What contact have you had with Samantha since the day you left? Phone, coffee, hotels, living together?
-Where have you been living?
-Why did you tell me you were living in a hotel?
-Are you happy?
-Do you regret anything?
-Do you love me?
-Did you watch TWD?

I just want the truth from you, it doesnt matter if you think it will upset me I still want to know.

I worried about you for days after Christmas and when I finally text it was with the thought that if you replied I was going to ask you if you wanted  come for dinner on new years eve or meet up on new years day to walk the dogs. But you didn't bother answering.

You've tried to talk to me on the phone a few times and I got the impression you had something you wanted to say but you never actually say it. I'm giving you the chance to just say it now.

This is your opportunity to just get it off your chest.  Just spit it out, don't be a coward.
I don't want to carry on with you randomly texting me or trying to phone me once a month.

If you need to take some time to think about things, fine. If you have nothing to say that is also fine, in which case I would be grateful to receive your truthful answers and we can leave it at that with no further contact.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment