Sunday 22 January 2017

Day 192

This is my diary, for me, to help me when I needed it.

I decided to share it on social media as I wanted others to know how I was feeling during the worst experience of my life. The responses I've had have all been amazingly supportive, constructive and kind. I hope I have also gone a little way towards helping others in a similar position.

Today I allowed myself to become embroiled in a "discussion" on Twitter with an individual who, despite attempts to give support and boost confidence, was only interested in pitying himself. He commented on my posts and that they were not exactly showing my self confidence.  I am enraged that I have bared my pain for the world to see and this idiot would dare to make such a comment to defend his own ridiculous self loathing.

This diary has helped me enormously. I would say to anybody that is going through something, not just a breakup, write it down. It has been therapeutic for me. Sharing it and having replies from  genuine people has been wonderful. And to say I am not confident, correct. But 6 months ago I wanted to die and now I want to live. Very much.

So to those of you that have been through this with me, I genuinely thank you for helping to save my life.

If there is anybody reading this that isnt really that interested, kindly fuck off.

2 comments:

  1. Keep doing what you're doing and don't let anybody bring you down! Have followed you from the start and know that you are in a much better place than you were back then and that it's all your own doing. (Even if it doesn't always feel like it!) Sending love and hugs to you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending love back. Thank you so much Theresa. Hope youre doing well x

      Delete