Monday 30 January 2017

Day 200

I can't believe I'm at day 200. The day I wished for so long ago. The day that would have me feeling good and happy with all the crap behind me.

Little did I know I'd still be living with his clothes in the wardrobe.

I am feeling good and happy to be fair. I no longer pine for him. The rose tinted memories are now perfectly black and white and I can see our relationship for what it was. Stale, lacking.

That still doesn't excuse his behaviour. Nothing does. Stale or not I still believed he was my best friend and my partner for life. I loved him.

Bastard.

So I've emailed the useless estate agent. Thanked him for advice but I'm sticking to the original plan and going for the price I want. If it doesn't work I can change it along with the estate agents who have pissed me off before it's even for sale.

The paperwork hasn't arrived from the solicitor. Please god don't let it have got lost in the post. If I have to go through it all again I'll be walking in front of a bus!

So onwards to day 201 and better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment