Wednesday 1 February 2017

Day 202

I can confirm that zero dogs urinated in my bed overnight.

I spent most of the night awake checking to see if there had been any accidents along with worrying about house stuff, so felt like total crap this morning.

The crapness continued when my giant horse trod on my foot. Thankfully nothing broke but I've spent the day hobbling like an idiot.

No paperwork has arrived again but the solicitor has a copy that can be validated should it be lost forever in the post. 

Unfortunately there weren't people queuing up to arrange house viewings today so that's a bit disappointing. I know its only Day 2 of being for sale but still...

Knowing my luck nobody else will want to view it and I'll be stuck here forever with his bloody stuff. Kill me now!!

Macaroni Cheese for tea so the day has redeemed itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment