Monday 16 January 2017

Day 186

Blue Monday. I don't feel particularly blue. Perhaps a little pink..normal with a hint of irriration.

Still no reply from the twat. I've messaged him this morning to say my solicitor needs the corectly signed paperwork in her hands by Friday. I deleted the "or else" bit.

I don't think I've ever actually put it in my diary but we came to an agreement, by text. I need to sell the house. I put down the deposit he paid fuck all. I refused a 50/50 split and could not get an answer from him on an agreed percentage. Finally we agreed that if he could stop paying the mortgage etc. he would take nothing from the house sale and pay none of the costs, including the £7000 mortgage penalty. I agreed to this so long as he signed a legal document my solicitor would produce. This would mean I wouldn't have to have any contact with him whatsoever until the house was sold. This was October. He has missed 3 mortgage payments and still hasnt signed the fucking form properly.

I am at my wits end. It's a signature. He found time to conduct a secret life but he can't put his scrawl on paper properly and put a bloody stamp on it.

So the pink is turning a little redder as I type. Of course he hasnt replied to this message either. Currently I am wishing I could beat the shit out of his stupid face.

Without the signed agreement any estate agent will need his involvement in the sale which I cannot allow. He isnt tidying the house or picking up dogshit from the garden so gets no bloody say in anything. I dont want him to know how much I'm selling for. I don't want him to know anything. I just want him to fuck off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment