Thursday 19 January 2017

Day 189

I woke up with an awful headache this morning and it stayed with me most of the working day. After a period of relative calm I have been somewhat stressed lately and, along with my early starts, I'm feeling the effects. I'm so tired.

Day off work tomorrow to brave a phonecall to my mortgage lenders to beg and plead for them to reduce the £7000 penalty I'm going to have to pay when the house is sold. After that I have 6 months worth of housework to do as the estate agent is coming around on Saturday. All in all a pretty shitty couple of days ahead.

I must stay focused and remember that these are good things, a step in the right direction. I'm taking control and making steps to move on.

I'll just put my feet up tonight...I've got all day tomorrow afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment