Wednesday 18 January 2017

Day 188

Stalking. Facebook and Internet stalking to be precise.  I am ashamed to say that in a fit of frustration fueled rage I caved and went for it last night.

I stalked her, her husband, her mother, her business, her 2 daughters, her daughter's boyfriend, her daughter's boyfriends brother. I spent hours like a crazed possessed person. Screen shotting pictures and sending to my friend from work. This morning she admitted she too had then stalked her.

I eventually came to the conclusion that the object of my stalking was in fact NOT grab a granny. There was no evidence anywhere of there being a grandchild. There was no picture of him in the background at the neighbours sisters bbq.

I think it's probably a good thing. I managed to sleep just fine until my alarm went off at 5.10. I did think about it as soon as I got up though. A few hours later I got a text from him to say he can't meet me to sort paperwork as he has a job interview, so he'd post it but he is having to ask customers at work to witness the signature. So now I don't know if he's covering his tracks as I asked him outright in my email who the girl was. I dont think hes clever enough, its all just a massively huge coincidence.

In a way I wish I knew he was with her. Although I dont want him to be happy, I want them both to be writhing in pain in fact, at least if they were together there would have been some actual point to all of this. A reason for my life being turned upside down.

So angry, tonight I phoned him. The coward ignored my call but text 5 minutes to later to say he'd just posted the papers back.

Watch this space.

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and twitter a week or so ago. I have now read the whole thing. I just thought you should know that regardless of how you are feeling I see a very strong woman who is getting stronger every day. You got this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much J, it's really great to hear that. I feel much stronger but have my ups and downs still. Means alot that you can see it x

      Delete
  2. Yes that ^........you are strong and getting stronger!

    ReplyDelete