Sunday 1 January 2017

Day 171. A new year

Hello 2017.

My name is Sarah. I am 41, single and live in Plymouth, Devon in the UK with my 2 dogs. I'm also very lucky to have 2 horses.  I've been looking forwards to meeting you, I really hope we can be friends.

So its a new year and the only person I've spoken to today is the girl at the till in the petrol station. But that's ok, I am happy optimistic 2017 Sarah.

I didn't get a midnight message from the ex. I went to bed early anyway but was both relieved and irritated when I looked at my phone this morning.

One more day then it's back to normality and the tiring horses work dogs daily routine. I've had a really good break and it's been far more enjoyable than I expected.

So on I go into a new year that will never have had him in it and will never have known my Ronnie dog.

Deep breath, shoulders back and off I go.

1 comment: