Friday 27 January 2017

Day 197

I'm just so bored of all the shit.  I can't wait for it all to be over.

I received the draft sales particulars for my house from the estate agents today. It looks pretty good but we had discussed an "offers over" price but it had been put down as a flat price. I queried this with the agents and also the price we are going for as this and the neighbours house have knocked my confidence.

The estate agent now tells me my price is expensive. A price £10k less would be "reasonably achievable" and that other properties on the street go for X,Y, Z.

For fucks sake can something go right for me just for bloody once. Every time I try and put a positive spin on something I get shot back down.

The figures he was spouting about previous sales were all wrong anyway, too low, and now I'm doubting everything. I think he's been put off by the neighbours house sale too and is back pedalling.

Of course he didn't reply to my next email.. what is it with these bloody men? Now I have to wait all weekend to hear from him again.

I'm so pissed off. I need to win the lottery and tell alot of people to fuck right off.

No comments:

Post a Comment