Sunday 8 January 2017

Day 178

My powers of restraint failed me today and I sent him a text to tell him that 6 months ago today we were out having lunch with my parents.

I didn't expect a reply and I certainly didn't get one. It would have been polite but if he isn't polite enough to keep his dick in his pants while he has a fiance then I can hardly be surprised when he's rude enough not to take the opportunity to apologise to me..

I'm not really that bothered. I've been mulling over texting him all week and in a way I'm glad as his lack of reply has shown me, yet again, that he is a waste of space and not worth my time. I'm not sure why I keep having to have this validated. The empty bed and self inflicted scars on my arm are a daily reminder.

So I survived another week. I've eaten no crisps for 6 days but eaten absolutely everything else in excess.

Next week I must make an effort to start the ball rolling on the house sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment