Tuesday 24 January 2017

Day 194

Today has been shit.

My solicitor contacted me to confirm the paperwork that was supposedly posted 1st class on Wednesday still hadn't arrived.  I asked what could I threaten him with? Small claims court? Something that could involve grab a granny? I'm desperate..is here anything realistic I could threaten him with? Basically, no.

It took every ounce of strength I've got not to lose it and have a meltdown at work.

I text him.

I cannot describe the utter frustration and despair I felt. I just wanted to end it all then. I am powerless. For want of a better word, I am the victim yet he holds all the cards. 

Tears were burning my eyes, I was ranting and swearing in the office. Distracted, messing my work up. I had an instant headache and my eczema was itchy as fuck.

In true rollercoaster/yo-yo fashion I was elated one hour later when I got a call to say it had arrived. The lying bastard posted it 2nd class two days ago not 1st class one week ago. But I didn't care. IT'S ARRRIVED. I can start to move on, make plans. I emailed my estate agent to say go, go, go. He didn't answer me..I'll let it go!

I felt such a weight lifted. I was so happy. I drove home feeling positive. The best revenge is to do good without him.

I turn into my road and the house 4 doors down from me has a newly erected For Sale sign. My heart sinks, hits the floor. A quick online search and it's £25,000 less than what I was going to ask for mine.

I'm fucked. Cursed.

And my car failed its MOT.



No

No comments:

Post a Comment