Saturday 14 January 2017

Day 184

I'm surprised how relaxed I've been today considering the email I sent last night. A few months ago I would have been twitchy, anxious.

I'm pretty ok today. I don't expect him to answer me which is all the answer I need. I'm still fairly certain that he had grab a grannys daughter witness his signature which would mean he would have to admit that he lied to me on Christmas day. Its far easier for him to just ignore me even though he said he would give me honest answers to my questions.

I've considered Facebook stalking today. Having a good nosey at this girl and her mother. Doing a bit of detective work so I can have weapons in my armoury if he does decide to lie to me. But I've decided against it because I don't really care. It would not benefit me in any way and no matter how attractive she may or may not be I will always be better than her because I haven't slept with someone elses husband.

I must admit I do feel a lot little lost today. Lonely, rather than sad like the Saturdays of old. The internet is full of people dating and getting on with their lives and I'm just here, excited about my oven being cleaned.

I have so much to do around the house. It's a filthy pig sty. I can't be bothered. And I'm craving crisps like mad.

....so all that was earlier on. Its now evening and it's been 23 hours since I emailed that arsehole and had no reply. I'm so angry with him. How the fuck dare he message me, pitying himself. Boo fucking hoo tosser, you made your decisions now deal with them. I'm so annoyed and twitching to get on FB and find that stupid bitch. I think her husband is called David and he perhaps would like to hear from me.

Arghghgh

2 comments:

  1. You are the bigger person in all this. You are no the one that cheated on anyone. Keep your head up high!
    P.S How was the oven clean, is it sparkling now? I'd be pretty excited if I were getting my oven to be spotless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've calmed down a bit ha and avoided resarch on FB. The oven is fab.. too clean to use! X

      Delete