Sunday 15 January 2017

Day 185

What a surprise. Still no reply to my email.

I cannot understand why he would send texts about missing me, wanting to turn the clock back etc. And when he is offered an olive branch, far more than he deserves....nothing.

So that is it. I will not entertain any shit from him ever again and I will need to tell him straight. He is clearly off his rocker and not in a good place....good. Serves you right motherfucker!

I woke at 5am to the sound of my dog puking on my bed. On, not in thankfully. After such a rude awakening I was restless and tempted to commence operation Facebook stalk. Thankfully I overcame the urge. I don't need to know what she looks like. I already know that no matter what her appearance on the outside, on the inside she is a filthy hag and that is how I wish to picture her should I ever need to.

It's been a long lazy day. I have done 10 minutes painting a patch on the ceiling and 0 minutes doing anything else to sort the house out. I predict a very early start and pre arrival panic next Saturday when the estate agent is due.

I just can't wait to get the ball rolling so I can feel like I have some power back. I don't want him to know where I live or what I'm doing. The next few months are going to be very hard for me but it must be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment