Monday 25 September 2017

Day 437

Back to work after a week off is never good.

Luckily I had the thoughts of putting the furniture back into the living room in the evening to keep me going. It was exciting, like having a new toy waiting for me at home.

Unfortunately the fun was taken away when I noticed a flood in the kitchen and discovered a leaking washing machine or dishwasher hose. Fantastic. Every time there's something good there is immediately something bad. I don't have the tools or skills to mess around and risk making it worse so I've turned the water off until I can find somebody to fix it for me. What a pain in the back side.

I've moved the furniture back where it came from but have lost interest in unpacking anything this evening so have left it for another day.

Alfie my elderly dog is driving me to distraction and to the point that I want to smack him one. It's so sad. He can't help it but he is fucking annoying. The constant whining and licking and chewing noises he makes are fraying my nerves. I have to remind myself how I will feel when he's not here and its heartbreaking. I cannot move an inch without him jumping up to follow me. Everywhere. A friend at work lost her dog yesterday. I bet she'd give anything to have him back and here's me thinking about bashing my dogs head in. My chest tightens when I think of how I love him...but it's so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment