Tuesday 5 September 2017

Day 417

No DIY today.

This evening I took the dogs for a walk around the neighbourhood for a nosey. I came across the doctor's surgery which is handy as I didn't know where it was

Considering I live in an area that I thought was a bit rough with a bad reputation, it was a dead quiet. Some of the houses are a bit scruffy but so what. Mine is scruffy but I'm not a scroat. I feel so much more relaxed living here, I was so uptight at the old house.

As I arrived back home my neighbour opened her bedroom window and we had a chinwag for 10 minutes until she actually came out to talk to me. It was so nice, so friendly. I am not used to this. She's lovely and friendly, her kids are nice. It makes such a difference. Good riddance to the miserable mother fuckers that I used to live next door to.

No comments:

Post a Comment