Saturday 2 September 2017

Day 414

I was like a woman possessed in the DIY shop today.

I bought 4 window blinds for me to put up with the drill I bought the other week which is still in its box. I spent ages looking at the bloody things as they didnt have the colour I wanted but were in the sale. It's so hard not having a second opinion. I was always the decision maker anyway but it's nice to have someone give their opinion so you can ignore it.

I rushed home with my purchases, rawplugs included, and proceeded to spend the rest of the day watching TV.   And then I realise tonight that one of the blinds is wrong. All 4 windows are the same size yet one of the boxes is clearly 25% smaller than the others. Am i fucking stupid? Yes I am. So tomorrow it's back to the DIY shop where they have now probably sold out of what I need and I will probably spend another £100 on stuff to bring home and dump in the hallway.

No comments:

Post a Comment