Thursday 21 September 2017

Day 433

God I hate painting!

After getting up at 6.30 to do the horses so I could get home early and wait for my new flooring delivery, I had a long day ahead of me.

So I decided to paint the bathroom. 3 coats later and I'm never picking up a bloody paint brush again. I hate it! There is more paint on the floor and the ceiling than on the bloody wall. And I don't even like the colour so get no satisfaction at all out of finishing it.

My new old car turned up. Im getting more money from the insurance company than I expected so I won't be out of pocket at least. Tomorrow I'll disinfect the inside and have a proper look and no doubt find lots wrong with it. But beggars can't be choosers.

I realised today that its Gavins birthday next week. Tosser. I hope he's alone and misses getting presents from the dogs and horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment