Tuesday 12 September 2017

Day 424

This morning was a bit of a fuck up.

I got up at 5 as normal, saw to the dogs, went back to bed. Only I was wide awake, couldn't get back to sleep until gone 6. Was tossing and turning. Ended up online looking catching up on Twitter. By the time my alarm went off I must have just nodded off. I was knackered. Could barely open my eyes. Decision made. Call in sick. Set my alarm for 8.30 so I could call work. Too tired to even think about feeling guilty.

8.20 I woke up. Fuck! I need to go to work. I text in saying I'd overslept and rushed like mad to feed the dogs, have a shower, drive to get petrol, drive 26 miles to work, find car park full, drive to another, park, walk to work. Land at 10am. Bollocks.

How annoying. I wasn't able to have a lunch break so the day dragged and dragged.

This evening there were no unexpected guests, no dog poo. Some minor vomit but it was on the carpet and I've got the neighbours washer to use at the qeekend so I'm not fussed.

Still stuffed my face today but I did send off for some info on turning vegan!

No comments:

Post a Comment