Sunday 10 September 2017

Day 422

After yesterdays moans about my weight I've had some really lovely supportive messages from my online friends. Nobisy has judged me or made negative comments about how much I weigh. I'm amazed.

I feel like I have the support there to be able to do it, I just need to...do it!

Maybe tomorrow, or the day after.

Last night I dreamt of Gavin again. Why is he bothering me after all this time? I wonder if there's a specific trigger or if my subconscious is just cruel. Today I saw on the news that a man on his 30s had died in an accident. It was near me, there was nothing to suggest it was Gavin, yet I instantly think of him. When will it stop?

Tomorrow I have to get up at 5am to go to check my horses before work as the weather is bad. It's all downhill from here until next April. Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment