Monday 24 April 2017

Day 286

I woke up this morning with a bruise on my hand and a scratch on my face. I was obviously fighting someone in my sleep. I hope I kicked the crap out of them and not just myself!

I've sacked my estate agent today. Well, given my 2 weeks notice anyway. True to form I received no reply although it could be down to the sarcastic request that they remove the sale board "as swiftly as it was installed". The bloody thing went up within 2 days of me saying I didn't want one so it better be gone by the weekend. Mainly as I have my new agents coming to take photos. If it's still here I'll take it down myself...might put it in the middle of the high street so they get told off and are inconvenienced! Or more likely I'll just put in my garage...all talk as usual.

1 comment:

  1. Put it in front of a portable toilet. See how many calls they get asking how much? :)

    ReplyDelete