Friday 7 April 2017

Day 269

I feel surprisingly upbeat today. Not sure why, I'm usually exhausted come Friday night. Perhaps the few days of being miserable this week has got it out of my system. I didn't even leave work on time as I had to sort out a crisis but even half an hour in the office alone after everyone had left hasn't dampened my spirits.

I received a wedding invite in todays post. I knew it was coming and I'm so honoured to be invited as I've not seen her for a couple of years and never met her fiance. It's the wedding in London that was on my New Years to do list.  I'm 99% sure I won't be able to go. A hotel will cost £200 plus there's the train fair. And as for my dogs, what on earth would I do with them? I'm really disappointed as I just feel it's another negative I'm allowing him to be the cause of. Perhaps I'll explain my situation and make a last minute decision and that I'll take a packed lunch if I go so they dont have to include me in their numbers? Seems a bit sad and pathetic but not sure what other options I have at this point.

Tomorrow I'm going to do some painting in the bathroom and try and research some other estate agents as I am released from my contract at the end if this month . I feel a new agent, new photos, new start may be just the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment