Tuesday 11 April 2017

Day 273

I didn't sleep too well after last night's ranting and upset over my salary.

I was in a foul mood this morning. I got into work before anyone else, as usual, even though I have a 20 mile drive and most are in walking distance. I had a real chip on my shoulder and a scowl on my face. It's nobody's fault but my own. I accepted the job even though I didn't want it. I didn't negotiate salary, I havent asked for a raise. It's all down to me.

By this afternoon all was back to normal and I managed to shelve my feelings for now.

My mood dropped when I got home tonight to the most his awful doggy diarrhea I have ever faced. I was retching as I cleaned it up. I've mopped 3 times with different flavoured disinfectants but I swear I can still smell it. Poor old Alfie was covered in shit so he's had a bath in the sink and I've warmed him up with my hairdryer. Please God let it be a one off and not a daily occurrence!

💩💩💩💩

No comments:

Post a Comment