Sunday 2 April 2017

Day 264

Good day today.

The weather has been amazing. I took the dogs to my favourite place on the moor for a walk. The view in the sunshine was beautiful and I was annoyed I didn't take my phone to get a photo. We met other dogs and it was all good, no dramas. Good pooches!

This afternoon I tackled the twats wardrobe. I thought I would feel satisfaction from finally bagging up all his clothes but it actually made me really angry. I was furious and got sweaty and my heart was pounding. No tears though. I chucked 5 bin bags of his stuff into the garage where I also came across a piece of his motorbike..it looked like a wheel arch or whatever the motorbike version of one is. It's now in the wheelie bin which did give me enormous satisfaction.

I also checked the post box and lo and behold..more stuff arrived for him yesterday. Now also in the bin.

Bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment