Friday 21 April 2017

Day 283

Friday at last. I can sleep in past 4.30 tomorrow. Except my dog doesnt know it's the weekend and will still cry to get up.

Tomorrow I have another estate agent coming round to have a look which means the house needs cleaning. I tried to tidy the garden tonight but it's a losing battle. There are so many weeds which is infuriating as I paid a gardener to clear it all last year as I expected to be putting the house on the market straight away. 6 months later I have no money to pay a gardener and no interest in doing it myself.

I also have viewings booked tomorrow. I had a call from the agents this afternoon and was convinced it was going to be a cancellation but it was another booking. So 3 viewings in total tomorrow. Maybe one of them will be the one. You hear stories of people trying for ages to have children and as soon as they decide on IVF they fall pregnant naturally. Hopefully the same applies to estate agents. I'm about to change because they're shit so maybe I'll get an offer. Highly unlikely given my luck but fingers crossed anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment