Thursday 13 April 2017

Day 275

Easter weekend. 4 days off work!

Time to spend with my partner...ahh right, no.

Time to go out with my friends....errr.

Time to go for pub lunches and afternoon drinks in the sun...ummm.

4 days of being alone with my dogs and my tv while people all around me are doing these things. My life is just passing me by.

I'm becoming a hermit. I go to the stables, I walk the dogs, go to the supermarket and go to work. That's it. I don't do anything or go anywhere else. My mum text today to ask if I wanted to meet for lunch at the pub that was our favourite place to go. I don't want to. That means having to put going out clothes on.  I would have to brush my hair. I would have to leave the house. I'm on a slippery slope, isolating myself too much.

I can't help it. I feel safe at home. It's upsetting me typing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment