Saturday 8 April 2017

Day 270

Glorious sunshine today. I took the dogs to my favourite place for a walk. It was beautiful.

I got home to a phone call from the estate agents with a viewer for this afternoon but I would have to show them. Fine..I had plenty of time to tidy up but did it a little half heartedly as I just think people waste my time. They turned up. They wasted my time. The woman was sooo disinterested. Standing in the doorways with her arms crossed. The man looked at everything..radiators, ceilings, bounced on the floorboards? He stood in front of me and said the problem is it needs work. What the actual!!  How rude. Have you not seen the sales particulars? I wanted to say if you're expecting a show home you're looking in the wrong price range and need to up your budget. Just rude. But at least the house is tidy and it didn't take me too long to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment