Sunday 16 April 2017

Day 278

Last summer a pair of pigeons made a nest in the bushes between mine and my neighbours gardens. I could see them right outside my bedroom window.

When I was dealing with the break up I'm embarassd to say the sight of the pigeons upset me. A pair of dirty bastard birds were making a family together and I was all alone, couldn't keep hold of the worthless prick who'd cheated on me. That kind of thing. I am ashamed to admit I was jealous of a pigeon and disgusted that his actions brought out such bizarre feelings and mentality in me. Pigeons. Seriously!

I mention this because they're back today, flapping around in the garden. I assume it's the same ones. I don't know. I'm going to try and be happy for them and not envious of their relationship 😏

Its Easter Sunday. I'm alone as usual, dogs don't count as they're crashed out. I have no Easter Eggs, my fault for eating the ones I had too early. 

I'm bored.

I've finished painting and waxing the bath panel. It looks a mess. I've painted some concrete steps in the garden. They look a mess also.

Lunch with parents tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment