Thursday 30 March 2017

Day 261

More post arrived for him today. I haven't opened it, I'm "returning to sender". Seriously, what the hell. I think it's another phone bill. I text him after the last one to tell him to change the address. Ignorant Bastard.

I've decided I need to get some of his shit out of my house. Out of my bedroom! I'm going to bin bag up his clothes and shove them in the garage. His suit and bike leathers are in the wardrobe. I felt bad they might get damp or damaged if I moved them. Am I mad? That fucker cheated on me, I should just put them in the bin, so a couple of bags in the garage are more than he deserves.

It's now been 2 months since the house went up for sale.

1 comment:

  1. You should take all his clothes and have a big bonfire one night!

    ReplyDelete