Sunday 5 March 2017

Day 234

Food is becoming my enemy.

I've been friends with food for many years. It's always there for me. In times of sadness, anger or celebration I can always count on food being there.

Food is now outstaying it's welcome.

I am so bored. Day in day out is the same. The weekends are the worse. Because I get up so early during the week I can't sleep in at the weekend. By the time I've done my horses and walked the dogs I'm back home 11am at the latest. That's alot of time to be home alone on the sofa with food for company.

The last 2 weekends I have eaten an enormous amount of crap. Any weight I lost after my breakup and then brief ban on crisps is all put back on. I can't carry on like this.

Food, I love you but we have to stop this. It's me, not you. We're just not good for eachother anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment