Tuesday 21 March 2017

Day 250

I've got into the routine of getting up at 4.30 to go up to my horses then walk the dogs. Home for 7, feed the dogs, cup of tea and watch Coach Trip on TV before shower and leaving for work at 8am.

Home at 6, feed the dogs, mop the floor, dinner, TV, Social Media, Bed at 9.

I'm loving it.

Its boring as hell, anti-social, exhausting. Come Fridays I'm hanging and in a foul mood, but its so far from the person I was this time 12 months ago that its great. If my ex knew my routine he would be shocked, I've never in my whole life been a morning person.

In the summer my routine will change and I'll have more time for myself but thats not necessarily a good thing. I'm only home for 3 hours in the evening at the moment and I spend most of that time eating! I need to do something about this.

Tomorrow..maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment